Hello guys! 😄

Name: Carla Silva
Age: 32 years old
Where I’m from: Porto, Portugal
Work: Financial manager and studying Master in Engineering and Industrial Management

Biography:
Hi! My name is Carla, I Was born on May 9, 1987. I started to work in a communication enterprise and then to get my graduation I have to leave the job and then I join to the army for 6 years. Now I work with social institutes. I love travelling! So I can meet different places and people and learn a lot of new things. I like to learn and be enchanted with what there is still to discover.
I enjoy reading, listening to music, being with my family and friends. I am a big fan of the Futebol Clube do Porto team, of which I am a proud member. I am a dedicated and caring person. I have learned a lot but life is full of surprises and there is still a lot to learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delivery - Final Presentation + Prototypes

Week 8