Hi. What's up? ✌



Name: Nelson Rodrigues Silva
Age: 20 years old
Where I’m from: Itumbiara - GO (Brazil)
I’m studying Electrical Engineering and doing other projects in IFG - Itumbiara Campus.

Biography:
I was born on September 10, 1999. I live with my mother. I have two brothers and one sister and some friends. I like to listen music, sports, hang out with anybody, play some computer games and watch movies, series and animes in my free time. I really like to talk about anything and travel to visit new places. I’m doing the Project Lapassion 2020 and my group is named 2gether (together). My intention in this Project is improve my english and to live a new experience with new people from different regions. I love animals and my favorite is cats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delivery - Final Presentation + Prototypes

Week 8