Hi! I'm Bea 😊😉


Name: Beatriz Torezani Sacramento
Age: 22 years old
Family: Live with parents
Where I’m from: Vila Velha - Espírito Santo (Brazil)
I'm studying Sanitary and Environmental Engineering at IFES – Vitória Campus.

Biography:
Born on February 21, 1998. My parents’ only child. Have no brothers or sisters, only some dearly friends. I like to read (mostly novels), listen music and go to the movies. I really like to be with my family and friends, and travel to visit new places. I plan to be an architect in future, being also an environmental engineering. Hope to help people and make their lifes better, and also help our planet, working with susteinable projects. This year I’m participating on Lapassion@Goiânia and expect that this program can help in me improve my curriculum and my skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delivery - Final Presentation + Prototypes

Week 8